MyFax provides an online faxing service which offers both businesses and individuals a quick, easy and affordable way to send and receive faxes from any web enabled computer, and you can choose between processing faxes online using the MyFax website or by interfacing your existing email account so that you can send and receive faxes through your inbox. MyFax offers three main price plans, and these differ mainly on how many faxes per month you are allowed to send/receive:
• $10 per month – send 100 faxes and receive 200 faxes
• $30 per month – send 200 faxes and receive 200 faxes
• $40 per month – send 400 faxes and receive 400 faxes
Standard Plan Features
The standard plan with MyFax is one of the cheapest on the market, $10 per month for a total of 300 faxes, and this will be suitable for most small business and individuals who only send a low to moderate number of faxes every month. With this service you get a number of competitive features including:
• Free Storage – when choosing an online fax provider it is important to have some kind of online storage facility, as this means you will not have to print faxes off straight away, or try to find space on your own hard drive or email inbox to save them. With the MyFax standard plan you get 30 days free online storage for your faxes, and this will give you time to process faxes and decide whether you do want to keep them for longer or not.
• Toll Free Numbers – MyFax can provide you with a local number based in most of the US and Canadian cities, so that you clients can take advantage of the lower local call charges, but you could also arrange to have a toll free number which will make it cheaper for all of your clients to fax you, even if they are out of state.
• Scheduled Delivery – this is a good option for businesses as it allows you to set up schedules of automatic fax deliveries, so that you can send faxes at specific times, even when you are not in the office.
• Confirmation Emails – MyFax will automatically notify you when you have completed a fax transmission, so that you can be sure each of your faxes is being sent successfully.
MyFax has an excellent reputation for customer care and provides 24/7 support including toll free telephone and email helpdesks which can help you with technical and billing queries. There is also a lot of useful information on the MyFax website about the various services and lots of tips and FAQs to help you quickly answer any basic queries you have.
MyFax provides one of the most affordable online faxing services currently available, and has an excellent support structure in place to help customers with any queries they may have. There are many good features with the plans, which make online faxing as quick and easy as possible and MyFax is suitable for both businesses and individuals who need to send and receive faxes.